Friday, October 2, 2009

WIP : Building two bike squads


It's been several days since my last post cause I had a lot of work.
However, I still had a little time to start my two bike squads.

I've mounted two bike boxes and I have to start another one an a chaos bike for my Ferrus Manus project (more info here).

At the top of the post you can see the Sergeant I customized with a cloak that was meant to be a captain (original post here).


And here's the oroginal sergeant included into the box. I cut the leg to change its angle to obtain a different position. I used some green stuff to stick it and to cast the shoulder pads.
Here's the result :




More to come!

1 comentarios:

Ace 02 October, 2009 17:41  

Nice cape!

I also like the Sgt. pose, very dynamic.

I want to do fun stuff like that with my bikers, but I haven't broken out the green stuff yet. I guess I'm a little intimidated to start.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP