Thursday, October 8, 2009

WIP : Ferrus Manus on Bike (post 3)


Today I had some time to continue my Ferrus Manus on his bike.
First I attached the shield and then I got into a hard and hazardous process : making the cape with green stuff.

That's what I got. I tried to fold it and give the impression of speed.
I hope that once painted it will look cool. Wait and see! :)
Here are some pictures.


What do you guys think?

I'm going to post a mini tutorial explaining how I did it so you can save some time and efforts trying to do something similar.

Stay tuned!

2 comentarios:

Ace 09 October, 2009 16:22  

Very nice! Especially in the head-on view.

I'll have to admit, I chuckled when I saw the clothespin though...

Kepp up the good work, and I'll await your tutorial so I can copy you... :)

Dverning 09 October, 2009 22:26  

Looks decent. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd bet the technique was much like making banners... a little lubricant, some plasticized card or cellophane, and then adding it to the fig when cured.

Certainly interested in seeing him painted and a tutorial on how you did it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP