Here are some pictures of my Ferrus Manus on Bike project.
(You can find the first post here)
I attached the power axe and I'm currently testing the global position of the model. I want it to be rather dynamic, so I test several positions with some patafix.
I used a lightly modified Chaos Space Marine bike because I liked the "Harley Davidson look"...
Next steps :
- The shield
- The head
- and..... the cape! (this one will be difficult I think ;)
So come back soon for more pictures!
New Stream on Twitch and Nova - Hey guys! So I continue to try to dig myself back in and I wanted to share my progress! First thing I want to say is that divorce is awful. Actually it is...
1 month ago